Lifestyle Financial Services LLP

The first question you’ll be asked when you put in an offer on a property is the name and contact details of your solicitor or licensed conveyancer.

Conveyancing is the legal term for transferring ownership of property, whether you are buying or selling.

A solicitor or conveyancer will:

  • Handle contracts
  • Give legal advice
  • Carry out local council searches
  • Deal with the Land Registry, and
  • Transfer the funds to pay for your property.

Contact us now to get your home move moving!

It is important to have the right help through this process. We work with a number of highly professional Conveyancers who will deliver the legal services you need to purchase your property.


01695 622662
How much can I pay?
Mortgage Calculator
How much can I borrow?
Mortgage Calculator
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE. Solicitors and Conveyancing are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Lifestyle Financial Services LLP is an appointed representative of The Openwork Partnership, a trading style of Openwork Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is OC379295. Our registered address is 2 Sefton Road, Orrell, Wigan, Lancashire, England, WN5 8UP

Approved by The Openwork Partnership on xx/xx/xxxx