Lifestyle Financial Services LLP

Buildings and contents insurance is placed under the bracket of home insurance. It is a combined insurance that will cover or replace any damage that might occur to the house or its contents, including loss. It is essential for all mortgaged houses, and the majority of other homeowners who do not have a mortgage will also have this type of insurance. It is possible to get the two insurances separately, although you will find that most providers offer them as a combined cover.

Some mortgage suppliers make buildings insurance compulsory when you take out a mortgage with them, to cover their loan. Otherwise, this insurance is highly recommended to protect you against unforeseen circumstances. Virtually every home in the country will have this type of insurance just for that reason, and it could end up proving to be very costly if you do not take the cover out.

01695 622662
How much can I pay?
Mortgage Calculator
How much can I borrow?
Mortgage Calculator
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE. Solicitors and Conveyancing are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Lifestyle Financial Services LLP is an appointed representative of The Openwork Partnership, a trading style of Openwork Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is OC379295. Our registered address is 2 Sefton Road, Orrell, Wigan, Lancashire, England, WN5 8UP

Approved by The Openwork Partnership on xx/xx/xxxx